The 1kV/3kV PVC insulated (flame-retardant) power cable meets the national standard of GB/T 12706-2008 which is equal to IEC 60502-2004. The flame retardant property conforms to the GB/T 18380-2008 which means that it also satisfies IEC 60332-2004.
This PVC insulated power cable is suitable for electricity transmission and distribution line whose rated voltage is 0.6/1kV. The flame-retardant type is used in places where high cable density and good fire-proof property are required, such as subway, power station, high-rise building, entertainment place, large industrial and mining enterprises, etc.
1. Rated voltage U0/U: 0.6/1kV, 1.8/3kV
2. Permitted long-term working temperature: 70℃
3. Short circuit: Conductor temperature ≤160℃, lasting time ≤5 seconds
4. The ambient temperature should above 0℃ when laying, and preheating is necessary if the temperature is below 0℃. The laying process is not affected by the drop height.
5. Minimum bending radius during laying: 20 times of outer cable diameter for single core type, and 15 times for multi-core type.
6. The neutrality of five-core power cable is distinct from the earth wire, and the system is very stable.
|Cu Core||Al Core|
|PVC insulated and PVC sheathed power cable
PVC insulated and PE sheathed power cable
|It is laid outdoors, such as tunnel and pipeline. External mechanical force should be avoided.|
|PVC insulated, steel tape armored and PVC sheathed power cable PVC insulated, steel tape armored and PE sheathed power cable||It can be installed indoors, outdoors, underground, in the pipeline as well as in the tunnel. In addition, external mechanical force is applicable.|
|PVC insulated, thin steel wire armored and PVC sheathed power cable
PVC insulated, thin steel wire armored and PE sheathed power cable
|It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor places, such as tunnel, duct, water, vertical well, or places with high drop height. It can withstand external mechanical force and pretty big tensile force.|
1. The models also contain flame-retardant type.
2. When signing the contract, the flame retardant type must be specified. For example, if type A is preferred, please add "A" to the end of "ZR", forming "ZRA", and A is usually used in places where the flame-retardant property is highly required. B and C follow the same rule. In addition, if there is no letter after "ZR", the cable will be produced following "ZRC".
|Model||Nominal Cross Section (mm2)|
|Single Core||Two Core||Three Core||Four Core||Five Core|
|V V VLV
1. Flame-retardant type is also supplied.
2. There are different cross section structures for the four-core type and five-core type. For the four-core type, the four cores have equal cross sections, or three of them have bigger cross section than the left one. For the five-core type, the five cores may share the same cross section, or four of them are bigger than the rest, or three of them are bigger while the other two are smaller.
|No. of Cores||Color and Number Mark of Insulated Core|
|Grounding Core||Neutral Core
|2||Red 1||Blue 0|
|3||Yellow 1, Green 2, Red 3||-|
|3+2||Yellow 1, Green 2, Red 3, Blue 4||Black 0|
For the 0.6/1kV PVC insulated power cable, its resistivity should be over 36.7MΩ•km at 20℃. Meanwhile, voltage withstand test is applied to the finished product, and the test condition is AC 3.5kV, 50Hz, 5 minutes. During this period, breakdown should not occur.
After the cable is laid, DC voltage withstand test should be carried out. The recommended test voltage is 4U0 where U0 is the conductor's voltage to earth, and for this product, U0 is 0.6kV. The test time is 15 minutes. In addition, the flame-retardant property should meet the requirements of vertical flame propagation test of GB/T 18380.3-2008 and IEC 60332-2004 standards.Technical Parameters
|Nominal Cross Section (mm2)||DC Resistance at 20℃ (≤Ω/km)|
|Cu Core||Al Core|
|Rated Voltage (kV)||Cross Section (mm2)||Thermal Resistivity Coefficient of Soil (K·m/W)|
|0.6/1 1.8/3||35 and below||1.06||1.00||0.95||0.88||0.80|
|185 and above||1.09||1.00||0.93||0.85||0.76|
Note: Thermal resistivity coefficient of soil: PT=1.0 K•m/W.Correction Factors of Current Capacity at Different Ambient Temperature
|Operating Temperature (℃)||Air Temperature (℃)||Soil Temperature (℃)|
Note: Ambient temperature: 40℃ for air and 25℃ for soil.
For most cases, the PVC insulated power cable is transported in drum, and the total length is often longer than 100 meters. However, cables with length of less than 20 meters can also be delivered, but their amount should not exceed 10% of the total length. Based on the negotiation, any length is available, and the length error is within ±0.5%.
Power Supply Cable Saler | Energy Supply | Electrical Product